Ir al contenido principal

My second Blog!

Hi eveyone!

When I was a child my sister studied biology and I found papers on diferents topics, I didn´t know how to read ,but the images were beatiful, in this moment my dream job was a photographer 

In the high school my teacher showed me chemistry , from this moment I interested.  When i finished this process , my objetive was study something related to chemistry. My options was chemistry or pharmaceutil chemist.

In my first proyect 馃槀
In the first place i was going to study chemistry , but a friend he told me , this career is not bad but the parmaceutil chemist mixes the diferent areas of the sciense so I postulated to this career and I am here , studing Pharmaceutical chemistry in the University of Chile.

My experience in this career is not good at all, because I have online lessons and I don´t know my schoolmate , only the name or images

In the future I would like to work in the nuclear power station or related  ,because there are isotopes* of the periodic table which help in the treatment the diferent patologys. This treatment is a little known due to use special techniques .



*Isotopes are variants of a particular chemical element which differ in neutron number, and consequently in nucleon number.

Comentarios

  1. Hi Gonzalo, your future job is very interesting!! On the other hand, Who was your first proyect? Was it a good experience?

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi Gonzalo! I liked the topic of "isotopes *" it looks interesting, I did not know that they are useful for curing pathologies. In another blog you can tell us more about that.

    btw, nice pic and thank you for share us!

    Cheers!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

My third blog!

¿ do you like the piece of technology? My favorite piece is a tablet because it helps in many areas , for example , in the study , you can create concept maps or, ,another case , during the class you can writing in the presentation.In the area the hobbies , you can play games or  you can watch a movie.   In my case, I use it for my studies , when I have to read book helps me to a highlight the most important ideas .Besides in this piece I have all the materials are upload in the university platform. Now he has effect negative , for example , in the last time my eyes have been tired more than usual, because the tablet screen beam lights , above all the blue light. I recommend the use , but provided which is moderated because can produce effect negative in the eyes.In fact not only a tablet but also the smartphones , pc , etc.  

Post 4 : A food I really like...

 Hi everyone!  I don't turn down a plate of food, I like enjoy a good food.  I am not vegetarian or vegan , but my meat intake is minimal because my mum had a problems caused for this type of meat.           My favourite vegetable is the Italian pumpkin because the flavour is diferent to others and it has a diferent ways of the preparations.                    My favourite preparation is "Italian pumpkin stew a mum´s style". This preparation is so easy and the ingredients  are very few. Italian pumpkin sauteed vegetables(meat and onion) The meat is not necesarry* For cooking this preparation , in a fisrt step is cut into symmetrical squares , then a put the Italian squash and the saut茅ed vegetables in a saucepan. the second step is waiting until the italian pumpkin releases the water is inside it and that´s all. I like this preparations because is easy , in my case I dont have much culinary talent  hahaha and the flavour is diferent. The italian pumpkin has very good prop

My first Blog!

 Hello everyone! This is my first blog , please , patience jajaj  馃 My name is Gonzalo tapia , I am twenty one years old and I study pharmaceutical chemistry.I´m from Chile , especially from Curico and I am Team King kong馃悞 According to my friends I am branded as a person introverted but crazy at the same time. I like outdoor activities because they produce new sensations.T oday with the  COVID-19  the tourist parks are closed in all my country  馃槩, but I understand this is for our own safety. In the last year of confinement , I like bike routes because they are similar to the outdoor activities.  I live with my parents , my mother is Patricia , she is a teacher in the local s chool and my dad is Juan carlos better know as Jc.He is an electricit.  My city is a peaceful place  as a its to relax ,  known for its cakes,currently a live 102.000 persons live ther. There are some places to go , now in quarantine many people in the protected hours of 6am to 9am. when the pandemic ,was organi