Ir al contenido principal

Post 7: An expert / person in your field that you admire

 Hi everyone! 

I don't admire this persons but I would like to make a mention , 

The first person is my teacher in the pre-university in my city.  Thanks to her I was able to understand  the beauty of chemistry, her name is Elizabeth, she had a lot of teaching experience which made her classes really enjoyable.I know she is married and has a one children. She is  teaching today, I very happy because  the new generations will be able to get to know and enjoy an excellent teacher.

The second person is professor Javier Morales, teaches advanced and basic courses .Recently won an investment in his research related to the manufacture of drugs in 3D printers where he will be able to do research together with a team from abroad.as well as having papers in well-known journals , for example , in  european journal of pharmaceutics and biopharmaceutics.I had the privilege of having two classes with him and I was surprised by his level of simplicity in his explanations.


Thanks for your time 💛



Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

My third blog!

¿ do you like the piece of technology? My favorite piece is a tablet because it helps in many areas , for example , in the study , you can create concept maps or, ,another case , during the class you can writing in the presentation.In the area the hobbies , you can play games or  you can watch a movie.   In my case, I use it for my studies , when I have to read book helps me to a highlight the most important ideas .Besides in this piece I have all the materials are upload in the university platform. Now he has effect negative , for example , in the last time my eyes have been tired more than usual, because the tablet screen beam lights , above all the blue light. I recommend the use , but provided which is moderated because can produce effect negative in the eyes.In fact not only a tablet but also the smartphones , pc , etc.  

Post 4 : A food I really like...

 Hi everyone!  I don't turn down a plate of food, I like enjoy a good food.  I am not vegetarian or vegan , but my meat intake is minimal because my mum had a problems caused for this type of meat.           My favourite vegetable is the Italian pumpkin because the flavour is diferent to others and it has a diferent ways of the preparations.                    My favourite preparation is "Italian pumpkin stew a mum´s style". This preparation is so easy and the ingredients  are very few. Italian pumpkin sauteed vegetables(meat and onion) The meat is not necesarry* For cooking this preparation , in a fisrt step is cut into symmetrical squares , then a put the Italian squash and the sautéed vegetables in a saucepan. the second step is waiting until the italian pumpkin releases the water is inside it and that´s all. I like this preparations because is easy , in my case I dont have much culinary talent  hahaha and the flavour is diferent. The italian pumpkin has very good prop

My first Blog!

 Hello everyone! This is my first blog , please , patience jajaj  🤠 My name is Gonzalo tapia , I am twenty one years old and I study pharmaceutical chemistry.I´m from Chile , especially from Curico and I am Team King kong🐒 According to my friends I am branded as a person introverted but crazy at the same time. I like outdoor activities because they produce new sensations.T oday with the  COVID-19  the tourist parks are closed in all my country  😢, but I understand this is for our own safety. In the last year of confinement , I like bike routes because they are similar to the outdoor activities.  I live with my parents , my mother is Patricia , she is a teacher in the local s chool and my dad is Juan carlos better know as Jc.He is an electricit.  My city is a peaceful place  as a its to relax ,  known for its cakes,currently a live 102.000 persons live ther. There are some places to go , now in quarantine many people in the protected hours of 6am to 9am. when the pandemic ,was organi